Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother / Mama

I love her,

but not for the reason of being

but for the fact that comes with

the strength of belief...

She not only has been there

but she has giving me the comfort

the reason to believe

that a good soul can exist...

Sometimes when I'm down

she can bring me up

telling me the words

that will feed me up.

I don't see a meaning

without her smiley face

she's just my precious one

the one I'll treasure with all my love...


 

La adoro,

pero no por la razón de ser

pero por el hecho que viene

con la fuerza de lo que cree...

Ella no sólo ha estado allí

sino me a dado el consuelo

la razón para creer

que existen almas buenas...

A veces cuando estoy deprimida

me puede levantar

diciendome esas palabras

que alimentan mi estima..

Yo no veo un significado

sin su cara sonriente

es lo mas preciado

el tesoro que mas amo...





No comments:

Post a Comment